Senior Project Engineer
Discipline Focus: water and wastewater engineering, studies, field work, design, permitting, construction phase services.
If you want more responsibility, more challenge and more autonomy, in both your technical and management role, while working on diverse civil, environmental, and transportation projects, achieve your goals at our well-respected Boston firm.
What you will be doing:
- Write and prepare reports, plans, specifications, permit applications, technical memoranda and meeting minutes.
- Prepare project scopes and budgets for new work and track budgets on existing projects as part of the project management team.
- Use your experience and knowledge to complete and coordinate field work emphasizing accuracy, timeliness and client satisfaction.
- Participate in or oversee the management of construction projects including: review shop drawings; prepare responses to RFIs and Proposed Change Orders; make observations of the construction progress; coordinate and attend construction progress meetings; prepare meeting minutes and field trip reports; assist with equipment start-up, testing, and training; and, prepare SOPs and O&M manuals.
- Independently or as part of a project team, make or participate in presentations relating to marketing, client management, technical concerns or specific project related meeting.
- Prepare technical papers for publication at professional association conferences.
- Support the growth and development of junior staff.
- Expand existing client relationships and identify and develop new clients.
Registered professional engineer. If working towards PE, obtain said within the first year of employment.
Environmental Partners Group is a rapidly growing multidisciplinary engineering firm located in Quincy, MA. Environmental Partners specializes in a wide range of engineering disciplines to support our public and private sector clients. Our core disciplines include water and wastewater, stormwater, hazardous waste, solid waste, civil / site, geotechnical, GIS, and transportation projects. Please send resumes to Environmental Partners Group, 1900 Crown Colony Drive, Suite 402, Quincy, MA 02169; firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (617) 657-0201. No phone calls please.