Move your career forward at our well respected Boston firm where career development, training, and mentoring co-exist with diverse civil, environmental, and transportation projects in a fast-paced, challenging work environment.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Coordinate field data collection efforts including water quality sampling, survey using GIS and traditional survey equipment, report review, subsurface/geologic investigations, and interviews/discussions with clients.
- Prepare design calculations for wastewater collection, water distribution systems, stormwater drainage, wastewater and drinking water treatment facilities, groundwater pumping stations, and water storage tanks under the direction of Project Manager and/or Sr. Project Engineer.
- Use AutoCAD to support design drawings for water, SCADA, wastewater, and stormwater projects.
- Prepare documents for public bidding for water, wastewater, or stormwater projects with support from Project Manager or working independently.
- Complete hydraulic evaluations of water distribution and wastewater collection systems using hydraulic modeling, prepare system mapping, and participate in master planning.
- Prepare state and/or local permits (i.e. Department of Environmental Protection, MEPA, or local Conservation Commission Wetlands Protection Act) for water/wastewater/stormwater projects.
- Prepare reports describing the objectives, methods, results and conclusions from field efforts, such as a water quality sampling program, or design activities related to water, wastewater, or stormwater projects.
EIT certification. Working towards PE. Knowledge of pubic bidding and permitting processes. Excellent communication and writing skills.
Environmental Partners Group is a rapidly growing multidisciplinary engineering firm located in Quincy, MA. Environmental Partners specializes in a wide range of engineering disciplines to support our public and private sector clients. Our core disciplines include water and wastewater, stormwater, hazardous waste, solid waste, civil / site, geotechnical, GIS, and transportation projects. Please send resumes to Environmental Partners Group, 1900 Crown Colony Drive, Suite 402, Quincy, MA 02169; email@example.com or fax to (617) 657-0201. No phone calls please.