Entry Level Engineer
Start your career at our well respected Boston firm where career development, training, and mentoring co-exist with diverse civil, environmental, and transportation projects in a fast-paced, challenging work environment.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Prepare the following items for water distribution, pumping, and treatment systems; wastewater collection, pumping and treatment; or stormwater drainage and treatment; under the direction of a Project Manager or Project Engineer:
- Design calculations;
- Bid documents including specifications and drawings;
- State, federal, and local permits; and
- Reports describing the objectives, methods, results and conclusions from field efforts, such as a water quality sampling program, and design activities.
- Use hydraulic modeling software to evaluate wastewater, water, and stormwater systems, and prepare system mapping.
- Use AutoCAD and GIS applications to support planning and design.
- Participate in comprehensive master planning.
- Assist clients with regulatory compliance.
Excellent writing skills, previous intern or coop experience, familiarity with AutoCAD and GIS applications, and EIT certification helpful. If working toward EIT, obtain said within the first year of employment.
Environmental Partners Group is a rapidly growing multidisciplinary engineering firm located in Quincy, MA. Environmental Partners specializes in a wide range of engineering disciplines to support our public and private sector clients. Our core disciplines include water and wastewater, stormwater, hazardous waste, solid waste, civil / site, geotechnical, GIS, and transportation projects. Please send resumes to Environmental Partners Group, 1900 Crown Colony Drive, Suite 402, Quincy, MA 02169; firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (617) 657-0201. No phone calls please.